Re: SMS as server infos

Most cell phone carriers have websites where you can go and SMS one of
their subscribers for free. Often called "Internet Chat" or
"Web-2-SMS" or something similar.

Using a HTTP POST means you put together something that will go to
that particular site and do a HTTP POST (same as you typing something
into some fields on a web page and clicking "send" or "submit" on the
page) to send a line of text or a message to your particular number.

Sorry I dont have a full howto for you.

-Ahsan