unauthorized access

Hello,
I am having a problem.  Someone in my workplace downloaded many files,
some porn onto my user directory.  I was framed for it, and eventually
the matter was settled but it is still not known who committed this act.
I want to find out who was able to bypass permissions and save these
files into my directory.  I am sorry to say that my workplace uses a
windows system, so it couldn't just be "root"!  Are there any recommended
log generators that I can use to discreetly monitor if my account is
being accessed and where from.  Somehow the perpetrator was able to make
it seem as if I had logged on as someone else, but saved the files into
my directory. I know you guys can solve it, after all we are linux users!

Thanks for the help,
Josh

                          wherever you are
-