Re: Error Appliying Errata Updates

At 04:48 AM 01/13/2004, you wrote:
Good morning.

<snip>

I have a Linux Red Hat Linux 9 i386 installed in a live environment,
everything is working properly, I think, but when I try to apply the errata
from the redhat network, it doesn't do it, I don't get any error message,
but when I go to the red hat network website and I check my system says that
it couldn't apply the updates..

Is this the first time you run it after a new install? Have you changed the name of the system since you registered it?

FYI: RH9 will not be supported for much longer. Unless you plan to pay RH for it's working distro and support I would suggest a different distribution. :(

From RedHat Support:

Try wget -q -O - https://rhn.redhat.com/help/new-cert.sh | /bin/bash

Then you can run "up2date up2date".

Good luck