Re: 10 Mbps and 100 Mbps ISA cards

Sorry for getting back to this topic. I have been playing around and still I
cant figure out how to use achieve this.

I have downloaded the configuration tools but I cant make the tool for the
3c515 to work and detect the NIC...And about the 3c509 It says that the PNP is
disabled but still the .bat which is meant to disable pnp says that it doesnt
work!

Anyway If I succesfully disable pnp in both NICS should I still use isapnp
support in the kernel? The default kernel from RedHat enables it and does
work...

Any help will be apreciated.

Many thanks

Miguel