Re: [EXT] Re: Help on named object in kernel

On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 01:20:32AM +0000, Udit Kumar wrote:

> [...]

IIUC acpi_resource_source should have all the information, just not
used for this purpose yet. I do see some uses of string_ptr in that
elsewhere. I haven't tried it, but looking at the code I think the
support is there already.

But the question is who/where will the list of names for such resource
is listed for a given HID/CID/... ?
--
Regards,
Sudeep