RE: Question about FADT length

Hi,

Is it possible you just write a patch to change the reserved4 and the macro using the new field name after the release of the spec?

If not, you can write a patch to change the macros, but don't forget to update the comments for the macros.
You could use the field names to replace the constant values in the comments.

> If any change to the FADT in the future, we may
> modify it again, so I think constant value for the macros would
> be better.

There might not be such change after the release of the spec.

Thanks
-Lv