Debugging MSI EX600 suspend to RAM

Hello,
I got a MSI EX600 laptop in my hands. These are famous for not working suspend
to RAM in Linux (there are bug reports all over the web).

It suspends fine but when resuming, the power LED comes on (and also HDD LED)
but nothing more. After a couple of seconds, power turns off for a few
seconds. Then it turns back on but hangs with blank screen. It needs a power
cycle to boot again.

All tests in /sys/power/pm_test pass without any problems.

PM_TRACE seems to be unable to detect anything - RTC date/time is not changed
upon failed resume and kernel log does not contain any "hash matches" lines.
It probably hangs very early in the resume process. Or maybe even in the
BIOS?

There are no serial ports, only USB and firewire. What can I do more to debug
it?

--
Ondrej Zary