Re: [RFH] Power Management mini-summit during the Kernel Summit 2011

On Thursday, October 13, 2011, Greg KH wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 01:55:39PM -0600, Grant Likely wrote:

> > > OK
> > >
> > > So can everyone please tell me whether or not you can attend if the meeting
> > > is scheduled on Tuesday (Oct 25) afternoon?
> >
> > Is there a schedule available yet for the presentations on Tuesday for kernel summit?
>
> We just finalized it yesterday, but I don't think anyone has made it
> public.  I'll go ask...

It looks like a key-signing party is scheduled at 16:30 and then there's
the evening event with buses leaving at 18:15 (most likely).  So there
seems to be some free time between 5 PM and 6 PM.  I wonder if that's
going to be sufficient?

Rafael