Re: cpu voltage change question

Yes, you're right. As you said, MSR register contains the frequency
and voltage information of cpu. By writing the register, we can change
voltage as well (it's the information from intel datasheet). But, i
cannot find the detail of this register.

BTW, what's the reason that MSR register can not be changed in OS
level? is it only possible to change in BIOS?

Thanks.