Barebone laptop

Hello, guys!

Sorry for bothering, but I'm having a question I think there's nowhere to ask
except for this list. I'm planning on building an all-Linux laptop from
barebone components. And so I was wondering, which barebone model is best
supported by Linux's ACPI, I mean powersavings, correct sleep/hibernate,
brightness, fan control etc. What laptop manufacturer would you advice me to
buy from? Thank you in advance!

PS: Happy New Year!
--
Oleksiy Protas
National University «Kyiv-Mohyla Academy»