Please review power management abstract for LF End User Summit

I've been asked to present on server power management
in a couple of weeks at the Linux Foundation End User Summit in New York.

Please review the abstract below -- I need to submit it today.

I've also penciled in an outline for the talk below,
let me know if there is something that server customers
may want to hear about that I've forgotton to include.

thanks!
-Len

Title: Topics in Linux Server Power Management
-----
Abstract:
--------
Today's high volume servers deploy several power management
features originally developed for laptop computers.
While Linux runs on laptops and thus already has support for
these features, servers have performance constraints
not generally found on laptops.

This talk starts with an overview of power management features
supported in Linux on high volumem servers, and then describes
how to maximize power savings while still meeting
server performance requirements.

No previous knowledge of Linux power management features
is necessary to benefit from this presentation.

Outline:
-------
CPU Idle Power states (C-staes)
	what they are
	how to observe
	knobs to debug/control

	C1 vs C1E
	core vs package C-states

Processor Performance States (P-state)
	what they are
	how to observe
	knobs to debug/control

	ondemand vs. userspace

Turbo Mode (Intel Dynamic Acceleration Technology)
	what it is
	how to observe
	knobs to debug/control

PM-QOS