Re: ACPI processor module with Atom N270 causes DMA errors

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 00:45:49 +0300
Alexey Starikovskiy <aystarik@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> Please open new bug report against ACPI/Processor in
> bugzilla.kernel.org attach outputs from dmesg, acpidump and
> dmidecode. Kernel config file might appear useful too.

Thanks.  This is now the subject of further discussion on the bcm43xx
mailing list, as I am glad to say (from my point of view) that Linux
Torvalds is suffering the same problem, albeit not with an Atom.

I will await the outcome of that before posting a kernel bug for the
processor module (there is some suggestion that the BIOS may be at
fault and that kernel ACPI may just be a side effect).

Chris