Re: EC

Li, Shaohua пишет:
They said if burst timeout, then a GPE will fire. OS should check the burst bit in status reg to know if EC is in burst mode. If not, os might reissue burst enable as a retry.
The main question is, in case of the burst timeout, do they abort read/write transaction they happen to be in?

They don't have any document to share with us. If you have other questions, please let me know, but please give detail questions so I can forward them to EC firmware engineer. This is a good chance for us to make EC better.
Is there any circumstance when they can start GPE storm?

Thanks,
Alex.