Acpi questions relating wrong battery indications

Hi there,

My laptop is having an odd problem, which happens under every linux distribution I've tried: the battery state doesn't work as you'd expect.

While charging it, acpi -V correctly shows AC adapter on-line and battery state "Charging", fine here. The problem appears once it has fully charged: acpi -V will report AC adapter on-line and battery state "Discharging - something about at zero rate, will never fully discharge". Once I unplug the laptop from the AC source, the battery state will change to "Charged" and the AC adapter to offline.

So, to sumarize, it has the charged and discharging states changed. The AC adapter always reports properly wether plugged in or not.

I've looked into the acpi specs and have managed to track down where the battery changes its charging and discharging bit in my dsdt, but changing that ones only gave my discharging and charging mixed up. So then acpi -V would report discharging while the battery whas charging. Once it was fully charged it turned to charging and running from battery went to charged.

I don't see anything in the ACPI specs where it says what to show when the battery is full, how it is reported or whatever. I attach my dsdt file, maybe someone could look into it. I'm interested if this is a problem in acpi, my dsdt or if it is deeper BIOS stuff of something.

Thank you

PD: my laptop is a fujitsu-siemens esprimo u9200.