Re: FAN Processor and Thermap

What I'm using is the Debian 5.0 lenny pre-complied kernel
linux-image-2.6.26-1-686, unfortunately, the CONFIG_ACPI_DEBUG is not
set.

Is this the only way to detect the problem and then fix it? is it
possible to recreate the System.map file and module.dep or something
else? I guess there is no bug in ACPI code, but I don't know how to
make it work whenever my mainboard is changed then maybe some
addresses are different in this case.

--
perl -e 'print unpack(u,"62V5N\"FME;G\!E<FQ`9VUA:6PN8V]M\"\@``
")'