Re: state of some x86 acpi patches

Ingo Molnar wrote:
yes, that end result is the desired state of things. We did run with this for several months and resolved all the cases that needed fixing, but dropped them when the ACPI tree moved out from under us.

Can resurrect it if Len feels OK about the concept. Len, you shouldnt worry about conflicts - we can do it after the ACPI changes of this merge window are upstream so there should be no conflict trouble at all. How does that sound?

Doesn't look like these changes made it in this time. Did they get overlooked, or did some other problem come up? Or did you want me to dig them up?

Thanks,