[RFC] [Patch 0/2] ACPI :two EC patches for Asus broken laptops

Hi, All

    On some Asus laptops there exists the ECDT table. But unfortunately the info in
ECDT table is incorrect.
    For example:
	On the laptops of bug 9399,
		the incorrect Command/Status I/O Port
		Incorrect Data I/O port
        On the laptops of bug 11880
		All the info in ECDT table is incorrect.(GPE number, EC namepath,
		Data I/O address, Command/Status I/O address)

    The following is the patch set that is to fix the above issue.
    Patch 01: compare EC device in DSDT table with that in ECDT table
           When ECDT table exists, the EC device parsed from DSDT table will be compared
with that in ECDT table. When they mismatch, the BIOS bug will be reported and the EC device
in DSDT table is initialized instead of that in ECDT table.
    Patch 02: Delete the unused DMI check for Asus broken laptops
           After the patch 1 is shipped, the DMI check for Asus broken laptops are useless. So
the unused the DMI check is deleted.

Welcome the comments.

Best regards.
  Yakui