RE: Syntax errors in SSDT1 table of HP 2510p laptop

Most of the problems seen in the SSDT are related to the fact that the disassembler cannot always correctly disassemble code that contains calls to control methods that are external to the table. There is not enough information to disassemble correctly, and the table often needs to be repaired by hand.