Re : Re : Acer Aspire One (Intel Atom's Motherboard) CPU Temp & Fan Speed

2008/7/25, Simon Depiets <sdepiets@xxxxxxxxx>:
> 2008/7/25, Zhao Yakui <yakui.zhao@xxxxxxxxx>:

>>> Hi,
>>> I've uploaded it here
>>> http://www.mmo-tools.com/acpi/acpidump.txt
>> >From the attached acpidump it seems that there is no defintion of
>> thermal_zone, FAN device or power resource device.
>> So we can't get any info about the temperature of thermal_zone or FAN
>> speed through ACPI interface.
>> Will you please check whether there is available bios to upgrade?
> no there isn't
>> Will you please check whether the CPU temperature can be obtained by the
>> coretemp driver?
> coretemp: Unknown CPU model 1c
>
> I'm building my kernel again to check if I missed something
Just by looking at drivers/hwmon/coretemp.c, model 1c doesn't seem to
be supported, it doesn't match any known cpu->x86_model test and
triggers error

Maybe i should report this to coretemp developpers too
--
Lliane aka Simon Depiets
Epita Promo 2011,42