RE: [patch 05/10] acpi: use __init* on everythingintables/tbfadt.c

Thanks, Robert! So for future changes like this (if any) I suppose they would
be preferred to be directly against acpica? What mailing list would they go to? Jan

>>> "Moore, Robert" <robert.moore@xxxxxxxxx> 09.05.08 22:04 >>>
Jan,

I've integrated your const and macro changes into the acpica source.

Thanks for your help,
Bob