CF-30 ACPI (Core2Duo)

We are having some ACPI problems with a second generation Panasonic
CF-30 laptop, (by that I mean specifically the Core2Duo version, model
number starts with CF-30F---, and not the mk1 version CoreDuo CF-30C---
model).

While the CoreDuo CF-30C--- models are quite fine with ACPI, the mk2
Core2Duo version will not boot without a custom DSDT, and even then the
system contains many warnings and has been highly "unstable" (that is:
random, non-deterministic lockups).

The BIOS and EC version are both V2.00L11.  Further, there are no BIOS
options relating to how the SATA subsystem should be treated, as these
kinds of tweaks to the BIOS often help system stability in our
experience.

Seeing as these are newly-introduced as of Mar 2008, there are no BIOS
upgrades available.  We have contacted Panasonic engineers, but are
still waiting on a response--though it is unlikely they will be able to
comment at all. Also, other Panasonic Core2Duo's, like the CF-19F---
have thus far been fine with ACPI.

I have uploaded what I believe to be all the pertinent data for anyone
who is interested in taking a look. The file names should be pretty
self-explanatory:

	http://downloads.emperorlinux.com/research/cf-30

The "MODE1" boot has the following kernel options:

	acpi_osi=Linux noapic nolapic pci=nommconf

The "MODE2" boot is just a normal boot, without any fancy options. What
we're really looking for is any advice on why we might be getting some
of these kernel errors in dmesg. The DSDT I'm using is included in both
directories (it's the same in both places), but the only change I made
was:

	OperationRegion (IGDM, SystemMemory, \ASLB, 0x2000)

...to...

	OperationRegion (IGDM, SystemMemory, ASLB, 0x2000)

...which I found somewhere in the list archives. Without this change,
the system will not boot at all, and locks up very soon in the process
(too soon to use anything like serial consoles or net consoles).

I know this is a huge wall of text, but any guidance on where to go next
would be great. Time is not an issue, so any tests or extra info or
custom patches you'd like me to apply are perfectly fine. Otherwise,
I'll continue to hack away and keep this thread updated for anyone else
in the future.