Re: Kernel panic in ACPICA on HP Spectre X360 (Meteor Lake 155H) laptop

Hi.

Booting with "modprobe.blacklist=intel_lpss_pci" on the kernel command
line indeed works around this panic.
I will try to find out what hardware depends on this driver.

Two years ago there was a similar issue with broken soundwire devices
configuration in dsdt on tiger lake iteration of this laptop, it is
not fixed by HP to this day.
SOF guys in Intel ended up making a quirk for that case.
So if the quirk (or some additional checks in parser?) path is not
suitable for this issue I guess the most "proper" fix might be acpi
overlay?

Thanks!