ACPI & PCI suspend/wake errors on MacBook Pro 14,1

I'm running Arch Linux with kernel 6.5-rc3 (although this behavior has
been since I installed Linux starting with kernel 6.3 a few months
ago, and I don't think it's a regression) on my Macbook Pro 14,1 and
am running into issues with suspend/resume.  In particular, my network
card (BCM 4350) sometimes does not operate correctly after resume, or
also sometimes after a warm reboot, and I have also noticed errors &
stack traces related to Thunderbolt in dmesg output (I do not have any
external peripherals so I don't use Thunderbolt devices at all).
Since it's power management related, and there are a bunch of ACPI
error messages at bootup (in dmesg), I figured ACPI might be a good
place to start if it's causing both problems, and was hoping some
debugging tips could be suggested.

I have gists of dmesg after "boot, suspend, resume", as well as lspci
-vvv before suspend and after suspend (however, unfortunately, the
issue with my network card did not reproduce, but it fails here:
https://github.com/torvalds/linux/blob/4b954598a47ba07034aab9af8ddd485bdc3d5b16/drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/chip.c#L985)
here: https://gist.github.com/nealsid/bcaeb2d346128b6b2034944612c23dbc.

Thank you,

Neal