Re: mix of ACPICA regression and EFISTUB regression (Was: kernel >= v6.2 no longer boots on Apple's Virtualization.framework (x86_64); likely to be related to ACPICA)

> Fair enough. Or we could try bumping it from v1.1 to v2.0 (or v3.0 if
> we make it a bit mask).
>
> Akihiro, would you mind checking if changing the major/minor to any of
> these values results in the same problem?

Surprisingly, v2.0 and v3.0 boot, although v1.1, v2.1, v2.2, v3.1,
etc. do not boot.

Looks like Apple's vmlinuz loader only requires
LINUX_EFISTUB_MINOR_VERSION to be 0x0
and does not care about LINUX_EFISTUB_MAJOR_VERSION.