Re: [REGRESSION] Asus X541UAK hangs on suspend and poweroff (v6.1.6 onward)

>Can you collect the complete dmesg log and output of "sudo lspci -vv"
>and post them somewhere (https://bugzilla.kernel.org is a good place)?
`lspci -vvnn` output is linked in the head of the thread. Append .txt to make it readable in the browser (I only understood it after the upload).

>Ideally the dmesg would be from the most recent kernel you have.
Speaking of that, a couple of questions:

1) Should I post them with or without pci=nomsi/noaer? The problem with disabling it is that it floods the logs so fast, that they reach 700M in 5-7 minutes, and, when rotation is enabled (my parameters are default, up to 10 copies 10M each), all pre-flood data is lost instantly.

Also I'm currently bisecting the kernel with MSI disabled in the config. But I'm keeping the parameter in the bootloader for cases when I'm using Gentoo's prebuilt kernel.

2) Can I delete messages by ufw? They contain MACs of my router, laptop and cellphone and I don't really wanna share them

3) I'm not savvy in logs, how exactly should I share dmesg? `dmesg > file`? /var/log/syslog? I already know kern.log doesn't contain logind and some other messages that are present in dmesg

4) Should we continue in this thread or rather start a new one?