Re: Help Troubleshooting ACPI related issue

Hi.  I hope this email suits well here.

I'm currently working on a project where we are facing a problem with
some intel based devices using ubuntu OS that randomly crash and the
only information we get about the error is a BERT fatal hardware error
message trace on the syslog after the device is rebooted. We would
like to understand the nature of this error and what we can do to fix
it.

I'm looking for someone who would be able/interested in helping us to
troubleshoot this issue.

If someone is interested please contact me so we can have a call to
discuss  availability/rates.

Best regards.