Reach me immediately by email

For security I cant disclose my full identity to you until I am sure
of your cooperation .I work in the operations department where I serve
as an account officer to many customers.One of the customers whom I
worked as his account officer was a wealthy diamond merchant from
neighboring Sierra Leone.  He had lost his family during the during
the Sierra Leone war and had managed to escape to this country with
his wealthy intact.Unfortunately he died last year. Because of his
goodness to me when he was alive, I took it up myself to travel to his
country last month to see if can locate any of his close relations. on
reaching there I discovered that his only surviving uncle died a few
months back. I sponsored this trip on my own and nobody in the bank
knew I undertook this journey because I did not present any official
report based on it.

I need someone else, a foreigner to act as the nextofkin of the late
man so that he will claim the money. This option that I can take to
help anybody and myself since the money came from public fund in his
country. Actually he was a close ally to the late brutal military
president that looted the government treasury to his fill. This is the
reason why I have chosen to do it and want you to be my partner to
realize my aim. All we have to do is to present you as the nextofkin
of the dead man and with my experience we can Claim this Money. As the
accounts officer of the dead man I have all the necessary information
about the Account that you will require to claim the money in the
account.

The total amount in the account is US$15million (15,000,000). Your
share will be 30% of the money, which is US$4,500,000 while mine will
be 70%..

Reach me immediately by mail so that I can give you further details.
on my private email m.jonsn@xxxxxxxxx
-