Re: [ACPI] daylight saving makes computer wake up late

Hi again.
when I installed Gentoo i copied the timezone with

# cp /usr/share/zoneinfo/Europe/Copenhagen /etc/localtime

last week i did a diff on the files, and the differed, so I changed it
to a symbolic link
# ln -sf /usr/share/zoneinfo/Europe/Copenhagen /etc/localtime

well I still got the same problem...

Don't see any way to solve it but my temporary script...
/Morten

On 14/04/07, Dominique Michel <dominique.michel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le Sat, 14 Apr 2007 12:06:49 +0200,
"Morten Friesgaard" <friesgaard@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> Hi again.
>
> I have the following settings:
> CLOCK="UTC"
> TIMEZONE="Europe/Copenhagen"
> CLOCK_SYSTOHC="yes"

On gentoo, I also have to copy one file as /etc/localtime. It the file
in /usr/zoneinfo that correspond to your local time. Don't copy the files
in /usr/zoneinfo/Etc, but the one that correspond to your geographical
location, as example /usr/zoneinfo/Europe/London and rename it
to /etc/localtime.

But those settings can differ between different distributions. If it still
doesn't work, take a look in the doc or in a forum for your distribution. Some
bios also have a setting for this.

Dominique

Dominique Michel