[GIT PULL] rename ibm-acpi driver to thinkpad-acpi

Len,

Please pull from:
git://repo.or.cz/linux-2.6/linux-acpi-2.6/ibm-acpi-2.6.git
branch for-upstream/acpi-test

to receive the following patches *already* in acpi-test:
      ACPI: ibm-acpi: kill trailing whitespace
      ACPI: ibm-acpi: rename some identifiers
      ACPI: ibm-acpi: add header file
      ACPI: ibm-acpi: organize code
      ACPI: ibm-acpi: update copyright notice
      ACPI: ibm-acpi: update documentation
      ACPI: ibm-acpi: move driver to drivers/misc hierarchy

and to receive the following **new** patches:
      ACPI: ibm-acpi: rename driver to thinkpad-acpi
      ACPI: thinkpad-acpi: cleanup Kconfig for thinkpad-acpi
      ACPI: thinkpad-acpi: add compatibility MODULE_ALIAS entry
      ACPI: thinkpad-acpi: cleanup after rename
      ACPI: thinkpad-acpi: update MAINTAINERS

As you can notice from the above, the branch contains the patches you have
already pulled into acpi-test.  I don't know how well git will handle the
merging as some *have* been rebased and whitespace-modified since you last
pulled them (they are now exactly the same of what you have in acpi-test).

I suppose you could just drop the ones already in acpi-test and get them
all again from the above branch, or you can get just the new ones from
this thread using git-am.  I didn't base the branch on acpi-test, as you
previously told me not to do that as it would make matters worse for you.

If you'd rather I prepare these branches in a different way, just tell me
how you'd like them done.

  Henrique Holschuh
-