Re: [GIT PULL] ibm-acpi: more updates

Henrique,
If you could refresh this on to of the latest acpi-test,
that would be great.  (ibm-acpi changes in acpi-test are
headed for 2.6.21).

note also that you have some whitespace violations.
Space in indent is followed by a tab.
.dotest/patch:41:                                            led * led_exp_hlbl[ind]);
Space in indent is followed by a tab.
.dotest/patch:46:                                            led * led_exp_hlcl[ind]);

probably the simplest way to stay on top of these is
to maintain the driver as Lindent free upon every patch.
eg. run Lindent after every patch to make sure it doesn't
introduce any violations.

you can also use git-apply --whitespace=strip

thanks,
-Len

-