Re: [0/5] remove ACPI motherboard driver, use PNP system driver instead (take 2)

Could you tell me which informations I must collect and in which
conditions I must collect them so I could post them?
They replied me on the other post that I must manually debug the
pnpacpi code.......

2007/1/19, Bjorn Helgaas <bjorn.helgaas@xxxxxx>:
On Friday 19 January 2007 08:37, emisca wrote:
> I have posted some days ago, some problems on resume from suspend to
> disk on my motherboard (asus p5ld2 se) related to acpi pnp. The serial
> didn't worked after resume. Using pnpacpi=off it worked.
> Now using this patch what will be the behaviour?

My patches shouldn't change the behavior you're seeing.

Since it seems to be related to PNPACPI, can you post the dmesgs with
and without pnpacpi=off to linux-acpi?  I see the ones on LKML, but
it sounds like there was some user error in collecting them.

Bjorn

-