Re: Power States

I already told you to look for enabling DBS/EST/speedstep in your BIOS...
Balaji Rao wrote:
also i get these two errors. kernel version 2.6.20-rc1-mm1
ACPI Exception (acpi_processor-0680): AE_NOT_FOUND, Processor Device
is not present [20060707]
ACPI Exception (acpi_processor-0680): AE_NOT_FOUND, Processor Device
is not present [20060707]
and,

acpi_processor-0740 [00] processor_preregister_: Error while parsing
_PSD domain information. Assuming no coordination

does power management "no" mean, hardware does not suppport it? or can
it be enabled?