RE: new pmtools available for testing

I don't know what's going on here.

I wrote acpixtract in C in order to get away from Perl and Perl issues.

I certainly hope that we don't have yet another version of acpixtract. I
don't mind changing things such as the interface, if everyone agrees
it's for the better. But it seems like an incredible waste of energy to
keep rewriting these kinds of utilities.