Re: Proper way to enable ACPI_DEBUGGER; debugging lack of ac online/offline updates

You might as well check if bugzilla.kernel.org bug #5534 is related to your problem.
Enabling ACPI_DEBUG
1. you enable ACPI debugging in ACPI menu of kernel config
2. you write different values to /proc/acpi/acpi_debug_layer and acpi_debug_level.

Regards,
	Alex.

-