From: "Brown, Len" <len.brown@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Ruslán Ledesma Garza <ruslanledesmag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: ACPI info please
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 23:31:32 -0400

I barely have the bandwidth to answer direct email from Linus Torvalds and Andrew Morton. I'm sorry, I see 8 e-mails from you in the last 2 days -- which are Saturday and Sunday on this part of the Earth.

you must communicate with me on the list b/c I'm not the only
one who can answer questions.

thanks,
-Len