Re: Re: RE: Re: [patch 11/18] pnpacpi: reject ACPI_PRODUCER resources

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:08:35 +0800
Von: Shaohua Li <shaohua.li@xxxxxxxxx>
An: Uwe Bugla <uwe.bugla@xxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: RE: Re: [patch 11/18] pnpacpi: reject ACPI_PRODUCER resources

> On Fri, 2006-06-30 at 11:04 +0200, Uwe Bugla wrote:
> > -------- Original-Nachricht --------
> > Datum: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 20:41:07 +0800
> > Von: "Li, Shaohua" <shaohua.li@xxxxxxxxx>
> > An: Uwe Bugla <uwe.bugla@xxxxxx>, bjorn.helgaas@xxxxxx
> > Betreff: RE: Re: [patch 11/18] pnpacpi: reject ACPI_PRODUCER resources

Hi Shaohua,
Sigh!!
This is no behaviour to bring anything forward. Guess we are missing more material, more information on specific platforms not conforming with that ACPI-PRODUCER rejectment. In any other case there won´t be any development forwards. Your kind of argumentation is more than (well, I am missing the right adjective for what I feel).
Regards
Uwe

-