RE: ACPI locking

We added the spinlock support for the GPE data structures for this
reason, that the GPE data needed to be locked at interrupt level.

If it's correct to do this with the hardware lock, then we should do
this as well -- then cleanup the Linux OSL semaphore implementation,
starting with the check for interrupt level.

-