RE: Faulty DSDT

This looks like a case where there are one or more SSDTs and the disassembler has a difficult time deciphering method calls from the DSDT to the SSDT(s). This is a feature (along with the automatic generation of External() statements) that is on the TBD list for the disassembler.

Parens help in these three cases that look like method invocations.

                        PDVN ()
                                SDVN ()
                SH1X (0x03)

And adding External statements helps even more:

External (PDVN, MethodObj)
External (SDVN, MethodObj)
External (SH1X, MethodObj)
External (HDDN, MethodObj)

There are a couple additional not-found issues, you can just use the -f flag to force the compiler to generate code.

A full acpidump of the machine would help.
Bob