PSA: intent to sunset the linux-8086 list

Hello, all:

We are currently in the process of migrating vger lists to new infrastructure
and as such we're reviewing all lists that appear to have gone dormant.

It would appear that linux-8086/ELKS development has largely moved to Github
at https://github.com/ghaerr/elks. The current plan is:

- close the list
- set up an auto-responder to reply with the following message:

    Thank you for contacting the linux-8086 mailing list. All development
    has migrated to the ELKS project on GitHub, found at:

    https://github.com/ghaerr/elks

    All previous linux-8086 discussion archives can be accessed at:

    https://lore.kernel.org/linux-8086

Please speak up if you disagree with this plan.

Best wishes,
-K