More changes to the repo

It was suggested that it would be easier to cherry-pick out rather than cherry-pick back in, so I force-pushed back the Feb 20 HEAD.

I also discovered that a "limit interaction to collaborators only" feature was turned on, and since I deleted all collaborators and didn't know this was on, no one could post anything at all. I turned the option off, so now everyone should be able to work again. Sorry for the trouble. I had no idea that this "mute everyone" option even existed. That would explain why I've been getting notifications from fork issue trackers but no replies on the main one.

To be clear, no one has been blocked, banned, restricted, or whatever else, so if you are having problems interacting with the Github repo, please contact me directly and tell me what is happening.