I have retired from the project

For everyone's information, I have retired from the ELKS project. Marc (MFLD/mfld-fr) is effectively the current head of the project. I may unsubscribe from this mailing list soon. Please direct all concerns to Marc instead of myself.

Thanks for sticking with me during my tenure as the head of the project. I am interested in seeing where things go with ELKS. I hope to see you pop up in tech news one day for doing something great.

Best wishes.

Jody Bruchon
jody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx