Re: A tiny patch for env.sh & busyelks.

I ran into some problems, specifically with the size of things. There is no shared library support in ELKS, so merging several tools to enable code sharing makes a lot of sense in ELKS. Unfortunately, at the time, ELKS had serious problems running even the most basic of command-line programs properly, such that even logging in would sometimes fail perpetually. Things should be much better today, but I didn't feel like working on it any longer. It would work if someone with a little C coding skill massaged it a bit. The biggest challenge is keeping the binaries small enough.