Re: Regression: cannot boot the real thing from floppy

Just one more observation. I managed to mount minix filesystem from CF
Card on system booted from 360k floppy! And not using directhd driver at
all! My mistake was, I tried to mount /dev/hda1 while the partition is at
/dev/bda1

I've noticed, chroot command would be a great help.

Cheers again,
Paul