Fwd: all output to serial port

Hello Paul,

What do you mean by "every single boot time message" ?

If you are dealing with the kernel output during boot, and before the
"init" process, the destination is selected in the configuration between
the BIOS console, the direct console and the serial console in the
"Character device drivers" sub-menu, option "Select console driver".

In default configuration, the output goes to the direct console.

See the init_console() function in the source for more details.

Regards,

MFLD