Re: Any plans for 8-bit SMC8xxx network card driver?

Thanks for the snapshot, it helped a lot.

The main chip of your card is the WD83C690, that is a clone of the
DP8390D (same packaging with the first pin in the middle of one side).
After reading the PD8390D datasheet, I suddenly remembered that this
chip is part of the NE1K / NE2K reference design.

So, to answer your question, it would be easy to tune the existing
ELKS N2K driver for your card, without any challenge. You would have
only to tune the IRQ and the I/O base, and address the usual tricks of
the NE2K implementations. As the ROM slot is not populated, I guess
you could forget the MEM base.

MFLD