Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2017 7:22 AM
To: ELKS
Subject: Telnet server question

Playing around with the new telnet server, I telnet localhost 2323
from my host and get the welcome from the ELKS server.  I also see the
message:

Commands entered by remote terminal:

in the ELKS window.

In my telnet client I can enter at most one command/string and see it
repeated in the ELKS window.  After that all further entries are
ignored..

Is this the expected behavior for the telnet server?