Re: /dev/eth error

After pulling in all of todays changes, I see these errors again as
described in original email.  Previously I had not enabled networking
or the ne2k driver, and the problem was fixed when I enabled them
during the ./build.sh script.  Now I enable them during the ./uild.sh
script and when I start ELKS with sudo ./qemu.sh these errors are
back.