Re: [RFC] Taking over dev86

bcc is part of the repo of most major Linux distributions. I would suggest to contact the maintainers of the packages in these repos to see which code base they use to generate the packages and what their comments are regarding this plan.

Using an optimising compiler to compile the ELKS kernel would probably cut its size in half. So selecting a different compiler for ELKS would make sense.

Georg