Re: ls not working

> On May 25, 2016 at 10:38 AM Marc-François LUCCA-DANIAU <mfld.fr@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
> Yes, please, try again to run ELKS under VB, but before testing,
> please update both DEV86 and ELKS from Jody's repositories and rebuild
> all.

Unfortunately, I have tried numerous combinations of git checkouts of dev86 and
elks including reverting both to the last pair I knew was working in QEMU, but
even those are not working for me at this point. I don't currently have time to
look into it in more depth. Can someone try it in an old version of QEMU to see
if that works?

-Jody