fix for keyboard driver config

Hello,
while trying to make an ELKS build with the GitHub ELKS sources I found a bug in the key maps configuration file:

elks/elks/arch/i86/drivers/char/KeyMaps/mkcfg

The grep command to extract the key map names from the code headers was missing the -a option. Some of the text files got recognized as "binary files". And the menuconfig showed just garbage to choose from.

If I build a comb360 image with the German keyboard driver then a simple "ls" command at / shows no files and hangs forever... I don't know if it has something to do with the keyboard driver.

cheers

Stefan Pietzonke

Here is a fix code snippet: (mkcfg) for the missing "-a" on grep: (mkcfg)

#!/bin/bash

# This is a script to create the correct choice command to select from
# the currently available keyboard code sets when configuring ELKS.

function codes() {
    grep '^/\* Keymap:' keys-*.h -a | cut -d : -f 1,3,4 | tr : ' '
}